Sunday, September 30, 2012

Have you tried Jingit yet? You NEED to!


Jingit.com

If you haven't signed up for Jingit yet, you are missing out on a very easy opportunity to make some extra cash! I was turned on to Jingit by fellow blogger, Sarah, and within days I had made just under $10 and had a Visa debit card in my hand where I could access the money on my Jingit account. It doesn't get much better than that!

Signing up was simple, you can link it to your Facebook account. To begin earning money, you watch the videos that are available. The payment for each video varies, some only pay a few cents, but they are quick and painless, it doesn't take long to be amassing real cash. The Jingit site is not your only way to earn. Walmart often has Jingit offers on their webpage and various products and retailers offer Jingit cash from their websites. 


Jingit.com

One of the most fun ways to earn Jingit cash is through check ins with your smartphone. Once you have downloaded the Jingit app, you will be able to access the check ins around you. Generally the check ins pay more than the videos. Once you choose the store you are in, you will be given various opportunities, most require you to scan the item, some require a few questions answered. It's like a scavenger hunt in the store, plus you are earning money while you shop! 

I plan to save my money for the upcoming holiday season, I figured that if I made the max allowed every week, which starts at $10 but can be raised through referrals. Then I will have $40 a month, so quite a chunk of money by the time gift giving season rolls around. Who can't use extra money this time a year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment