Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Nearly FREE Baby Wipes and a new Walgreen's Coupon Book to look out for!



I stopped into Walgreens among other errands and remembered I needed wipes. I didn't have my coupon binder with me (I know, right?!) so I went to see if there was a single pack of cheap wipes to get me through. Walgreens has their premium wipes on sale for $1.99 per pack or 2 for $2.49. Much to my delight, several of the packs had peelie coupons on them for $1 off per pack. I pulled the coupon and noted that it had expired on 11/30 but it was a Walgreens coupon so I thought they might honor it anyhow. I took two packs up to test and the coupon went through without a hitch. I went back and found 5 more packs with $1 off coupons on them and stocked up.

The rundown:
8 packs of wipes at $1.245 per pack= 9.96
- $7    7/$1 off peelies
- $2 RR from earlier this week
------------------------------------------
OOP price (tax included) $1.02--less than a penny per wipe!








When I got home with my haul of baby wipes, I found this gem tucked into my bag.  It is mostly a catalog of health and beauty products available at Walgreen's but there are over $25 in coupons inside. The coupons are as follows:

$1 Off Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Flared or Color Explosion Eye Shadow.
$2 Off Neutrogena Lip or Eye Products (Excluding Makeup Remover)
$1 off Any Wet and Wild Item 2.99 or above
$2 Off Luster Now! Luster White 7 Sensitive Toothpaste or Luster White 7 Power White Toothpaste
$5 Luster 1 Hour
$2 Off Schick Quattro Titanium Razor or Refills
$2 Off Schick Quattro for Women Razor or Refills
$1 Off Any Infusium23 Shampoo, Conditioner, or Leave In Treatment
$1 Off Any Revelon Cosmetic Product
$2 Off any Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Product
$1 Off any L'Oreal Hair Car or Hair Color Product
$1 Off any Almay Cosmetic Product
$3 Off Neutrogena Complete Acne Therapy System or Wave Sonic Power Cleanser
$2 Off L'Oreal Skin Care or Sublime Product
$1 Off Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque
$2 Off Kiss 8 piece Power File To Go or 15 Piece Power File Deluxe
$1 Off Any L'Oreal Cosmetic Product

And don't forget to download a Walgreen's app onto your smartphone so you can try out mobile coupons! Today's coupon on my phone is 30 cents off Scooby Doo Toothbrush Combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment