Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cereal savings at Giant Eagle!


I snuck in on the last day of the sales to get my very cheap cereal. I came home with a dozen boxes...yep 12 boxes of cereal. Here's my haul:

4 Boxes of Cheerios
2 Boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios
1 Box of Cocoa Puffs
1 Box of Trix
1 Box of Multigrain Peanut Butter Cheerios.
1 Box of Cascadian Farms Raisin Bran
1 Box of Cascadian Farms Dark Chocolate Granola
1 Box Cascadian Farms Fruit Granola
1 loaf of bread
1 pack of hot dog buns
1 back of hamburger buns
1 GE Flavored water

Total OOP: $13.86
Savings: $24
I saved 63% all together.

$6.51 of my total OOP price was my breads and water. If I had stuck completely to my list and just gotten the cereal, I would have paid $7.51 for 12 boxes of cereal. That averages out to 61 cents a box!

My three year old was just as excited about all of the cereal...but for a different reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment