Thursday, November 17, 2011

Unique Holiday Card choices!

Holiday cards are a wonderful and economical way to keep in touch with friends and family. Every year I seem to struggle with the quest to find unique cards that suit my personality. Since my son's birth, I have also felt compelled to include updated photos of him with our holiday cards. Tinyprints.com offers a huge variety of choices that combine both of my desires, I can send greetings to my loved ones and a current photo of my son! 


There were so many choices available but once I saw this card style, I was hooked. My favorite ornaments on my mother's tree are those that were handmade with pictures of myself and my brothers and sister through the years. There are foamboard photo ornaments, photo holders made with Popsicle sticks, and even one where the photo was somehow attached to a glass ball ornament! This card style is reminiscent of those ornaments and instead of only making one or two for special people, everyone on my card list can receive a decoration that they can reuse year after year! According to the description the Finely Festive: Vanilla ornament cards include double face satin ribbons to tie to each card! There are quite a few Ornament Cards to choose from, there should be something to suit the style of your family!






Too busy to deal with sending cards? Tiny Prints has that under control as well! Under delivery options for each card, there is an option to have them address and have them mailed straight from Tiny Prints! You will save on shipping, though you will have to pay for stamps on each card mailed out. 

Tiny Prints provides simple, modern, and unique stationery from Christmas cardsNew Years cardsparty invitations, and address labels to thank you cards. Once the holidays have come and gone, Tiny Prints will still be here to fill your stationary needs with their exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers.  All year round, you’ll fine business cards,birth announcements and even custom wedding invitations. Come try the easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality for yourself. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch!




No comments:

Post a Comment