Friday, August 26, 2011

Let the games begin...

Not that long ago I became interested in utilizing coupons. I had given half hearted attempts over the years and clipped them sporadically, usually I lost them or I just tapered off somehow. I've always been interested in getting deals on things, I am not the type of person who can walk by a clearance rack without looking for a few minutes. I love yard sales, tag sale, ebay, live auctions-- anything where I can save a bit of money to get the things we need or desire. I suppose it was only a matter of time before my lifelong thriftiness ventured into the arena of couponing. Thanks to my best friend, Sarah, and more than a few helpful blogs, I have a coupon binder full of coupons and a small stockpile of toiletries in a cupboard. It was looking through all those blogs that gave me the idea for this blog.

Kent is a very diverse area, with a huge population that are on limited budgets. We have students, seniors, families, and everyone else you can imagine.  With the right information, you can find something to do for cheap or free every night of the week. In addition to activities and community events, information about local businesses, couponing, and deals will be regular features. So without further ado.....


No comments:

Post a Comment