Friday, August 26, 2011

Under Construction! Local stores, local food deals and more!

I've been working diligently on adding content to this site that would be helpful for the average Kentite regardless of where they are in our community. In the stores section, you will find links to local stores, their locations and phone numbers, as well as their coupon policies and helpful hints that I have discovered in my shopping experiences. I plan on adding a section for local businesses, those small businesses that we often pass in our travels to larger stores, there are deals to be found everywhere!

In progress is a daily restaurant deal section.  I am endeavoring to compile a listing of daily deals at our local eateries, organized by days of the week. If you know of a deal or would like us to check a place out for you, please let us know! I've been conscientious about including phone numbers, locations, and links to their websites so that you don't have to go very far to find what you need!




No comments:

Post a Comment